Wednesday 26 September 2012

Show Me How You Burlesque!

Hey Dolls,

I fell in love with the movie 'Burlesque' the very first time i saw it, For those of you who haven't yet seen it it's an amazing story about a small-town (very talented) girl who ventures to Los Angeles and finds her place in a neo-burlesque club run by a former dancer feat. Christina Aguilera and Cher. Hands down it is easily one of my favourite movies! I'm such a big fan of Christina.. and Cher too of course!


Here's a sneak peek of what to expect..






After falling in love with the costumes, makeup and style of dance a few months ago I was offered the opportunity to work as an Assistant Make-up Artist for a semi-local Burlesque show called 'Rhythm Of Deception' 

Aaaaand I thought i would share a picture with you all of the Make-up i was asked to do for the show..





What do you think?


x

No comments:

Post a Comment